Wednesday, September 26



The next day after a quick clean up all other admin duties I took a walk up into the national park behind the campsite. I didn’t see anyone other than a well-equipped hunter (Ed…fnar,fnar).  He had more ammo on him that an American college student.

“What are you hunting” I asked

“Partridges” he replied

Could have stopped a herd of charging wilder beast with the buckshot he had around him.

I bumped into him an hour later …

“Anything?” I asked

“Rien” he replied

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"


I returned and decided to give Cristine a quick check before the last push to Nice. Oil, water and tyres were all in A1 condition.

I tucked into the last of my pasta, bread and tomatoes. If I don’t do any shopping tomorrow I will be back on the cheese. Hmmmm Cheese soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment