Monday, June 25


It’s all very sombre here after seeing England bow out again on penalties. Same old, same old. There was a weather warning this morning on the news, high temperatures expected right over South East Spain. In excess of 42°C. In the Canary Islands they said that the temperatures were already up to 32°C at 9am, they are in for a hot one.

The little in-car digital temperature display I bought has gone on the blink. It seems that any temperature above 50°C and it can’t register and the other day it had really gone mad showing a temperature of -1.8°C. I’m taking it back today and get my money back. 

Its the new "Guess-a-temp" from Tesco.


For some reason I have two umbrellas. I was given another one the other day. So that means I lost one and was given two.

2 – 1 then. 


2 comments:

  1. sunhine today! How can you function at 42 degrees???

    ReplyDelete